So it has been a long, long time since I posted up a progression of the Wizard piece. I apologize for that. It wasn’t that I didn’t have time to post something, it was that I didn’t have time to draw! It wasn’t until after Halloween that I got a chance to make some new art. I have been trying to work at least one day a week on the piece, and it is almost done.
Day 8, hands and sleeve
So I darkened the inside of the sleeve, changed the perspective on the burn on the left side of the sleeve (right hand side of picture), and added a hole to the other side, with smoke coming up. The perspective on the hole was way off. It looked almost straight on, when it should be dramatically foreshortened due to the angle of the sleeve.