So I have finished the third part of the Tron Disc Mod. After purchasing all the components, it took me about 2 hours or so to completely modify the disc from start to finish. Mike said that he was able to do it in about an hour. I know that I mounted 2 12V battery holders in parallel while he only did 1, and I think I used a ton more hot glue so that the interior wires were nicely tacked down. If there are any questions, please feel free to comment so that everyone can see the questions and answers.

  • Thanks, and enjoy!

  • Part 1

  • Part 2

  • Part 3


  • Has one comment to “Tron Identity Disc Mod – start to finish”

    You can leave a reply or Trackback this post.

    You must be logged in to post a comment.