Fall 2014, Aradani Costume Contest
Now that the convention season is over, Halloween has been celebrated, and we begin to plan our costumes for next year, let’s celebrate our costumes from 2014!
Aradani Fall Costume Contest
Requirements for photos:
- High resolution, over 2000 pixels on its largest size and higher dpi is better (no more than 300 dpi). We would like photos to be in a larger format so we can edit them down ourselves for the website. If the file is too large, you can use a site like wetransfer.com to mail it to us at email@example.com.
- Must feature at least one Aradani Studios product.
- If the photograph was taken by a photographer, you must get him/her to sign the release so we can use the photos on our website and for promotional uses.
- Three entries per person (they can be the same costume or multiple costumes).
- In the email, please provide the following information:
- Email Address for contact
- Costume Character, Theme, or Idea
- Aradani Products used.
- Please name the photo after your own name and costume so we can better organize things on our end. For example: mbielaczyc_thorin.jpg
- Digitally signed release forms. Forms can be found at:
Model Release Form
(If the model in the photo is over 18, use this form)
Minor Release Form
(If the model in the photo is under the age of 18, use this form)
Photographer Release/License Form
(If a professional photographer took your photos, they need to sign this form)
The Judges this round will be the Aradani Crew, and guest judges Cindy Webb and Minda Ann Carter.
- 1st Place – $100 digital gift card to Aradani Studios and a 11×14 art print of your choice from the portfolio of Michael or Paul Bielaczyc.
- 2nd Place – $50 digital gift card to Aradani Studios and a 8.5×11 art print of your choice from the portfolio of Michael or Paul Bielaczyc.
- 3rd Place – $25 digital gift card to Aradani Studios.
The contest starts today and ends December 15th 2014. We can’t wait to see the submissions and good luck to everyone!
** Model Release form:
Sample Model Release
In consideration of my engagement as a model, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to Aradani Studios, Inc. (afterwords named Aradani), legal representatives and assigns, those for whom Aradani is acting, and those acting with Aradani’s authority and permission:
a) the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
b) I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
c) I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
d) I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless [photographer], his/her heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
e) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.