Aradani Winter 2012 Costume Contest
Requirements for photos:
- Higher resolution,over 2000 pixels on its largest size and higher dpi is better (no more than 300 dpi). We would like photos to be in a larger format so we can edit them down ourselves for the website. If the file is too large, you can use a site like Sendspace.com to mail it to us at email@example.com.
- Must feature one Aradani Studios product.
- If the photograph was taken by a professional photographer, you must get him/her to sign the release so we can use the photos on our website and for promotional uses.
- Only one entry per person.
- In the email, please provide the following information:
- Email Address for contact
- Costume Character, Theme, or Idea
- Aradani Products used.
- Please name the photo after your own name so we can better organize things on our end. For example: mbielaczyc.jpg
The Judges this round will be me (Mike), Paul Bielaczyc, Sara Bielaczyc, and Laura Jones.
- 1st Place – $150 digital gift card to Aradani Studios, a 11×14 art print of your choice from the portfolio of Michael or Paul Bielaczyc, a Ceramic Mug made by Sara Bielaczyc, and a copy of Diptych the Art of Michael and Paul Bielaczyc full color art book.
- 2nd Place – $75 digital gift card to Aradani Studios, a 8×11 art print of your choice from the portfolio of Michael or Paul Bielaczyc, and a copy of Diptych the Art of Michael and Paul Bielaczyc full color art book.
- 3rd Place – $40 digital gift card to Aradani Studios.
The contest starts today and ends February 14th, 2012. We can’t wait to see the submissions and good luck to everyone!
** Model Release form:
In consideration of my engagement as a model, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to Aradani Studios, Inc. (afterwords named Aradani), legal representatives and assigns, those for whom Aradani is acting, and those acting with Aradani’s authority and permission:
a) the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
b) I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
c) I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
d) I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless [photographer], his/her heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under his/her permission or authority, or those for whom he/she is functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
e) I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.